Terms and Conditions of Sale
*Please note that while during the COVID-19 Pandemic, shipping times pay be longer than normal. We appreciate your understanding. These delays result from a decrease in staff both in our offices and with Canada Post and other shipping companies.*
Throughout the following terms and conditions, Seven Canada as distributed and operated by Mountain Sports Distribution. will be referred to as “MSD” and the purchaser identified on the face of this document shall be identified as “customer.”
Free Express Shipping Rules
Free Ground shipping applies to all orders $100.00 or more. Use Promo Code “FREESHIP” at check out to receive free ground shipping (can’t be combined with another promo code). This offer is based on the merchandise subtotal before any promo discounts, taxes or additional charges. 7mx.ca has the right to change this offer at any time. Shipments to territories do not qualify for free shipping.
1. These Terms Prevail. These terms and conditions shall prevail in any conflict between them and any terms in a purchase order, confirmation, acknowledgment, or other form or correspondence prepared by the customer. No change in the terms of this order, and no additional or different terms, whether or not they materially alter the order, shall be binding upon MSD unless such changes or additional or different terms are expressly agreed to in writing by MSD.
2. Order Acceptance. All solicitations and purchases of Seven product on www.7mx.ca and affiliated sites are undertaken and completed in Golden, BC. The receipt of an order on MSD's Seven’s website, www.7mx.ca, will not constitute acceptance of the order until such time as it is formally approved by Seven at its headquarters. Seven’s prices exclude excise, sales, use, GST or similar taxes, freight and other delivery expenses, insurance charges and duties, all of which shall be borne by the customer.
3. Non-Diversion. Customer’s purchase of Seven product is for personal use and not for resale. Customer agrees not to directly or indirectly advertise or solicit sales or sell Seven product purchased from Seven.
4. Warranty. Every product that MSD sells on www.7mx.ca is covered by a minimum one-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials but DOES NOT cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials through time, exposure, or extensive use.
5. Return Policy: All products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, except those discounted 50% or more. Those items are final sale.
6. Force Majeure. In the event of a disruption or discontinuance of MSD’s business in whole or in substantial part, either temporarily or permanently, by reason of fire, flood, earthquake, war, governmental restrictions or laws, act of God, embargo labor trouble, or strikes or other cause of like or unlike nature beyond MSD's control, MSD shall have the option of canceling delivery of all or any part of the merchandise not yet delivered with no fee or penalty of any kind imposed by customer.
7. No Implied Warranty. Seven grants no warranties or conditions, expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise regarding the merchandise, its fitness for any particular purpose, quality or merchantability. Seven shall not be liable for any special, consequential, punitive, incidental, or indirect damages, lost profits, the cost of procurement of substitute products or other services however caused or any theory of liability arising in any way out of this agreement. customer agrees that Seven’s liability under this agreement regardless of the form of action shall in no event exceed the price paid by the customer for the subject merchandise. This limitation shall apply even if Seven has been advised in advance of the possibility of such damages and not withstanding any failure of essential purposes of any limited remedy provided herein.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEVEN BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM DELAYS OR SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SEVEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEVEN’S LIABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT (WHETHER ASSERTED AS A TORT CLAIM, A CONTRACT CLAIM OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO Seven FOR SUCH PRODUCT. NOT WITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL SEVEN’S LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CUSTOMER TO SEVEN FOR PRODUCT IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS. IN NO EVENT WILL SEVEN BE LIABLE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS BY CUSTOMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEVEN BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY LATE DELIVERY. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST CUSTOMER. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THE LIMITATION SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHERE THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Indemnification. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Seven and Seven’s officers, agents other representatives and licensors harmless from all demands, claims, actions, causes of actions, proceedings, suits, assessments, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, judgments, fines, penalties, interest, costs and expenses incurred (including fees and disbursements of legal counsel) of every kind (i) based upon personal injury or death or injury to property to the extent any of the foregoing is proximately caused customer’s misuse of the product or by the negligent or willful acts or omissions by the customer, or (ii) based on any breach of this Agreement by customer.
10. Non-Waiver. The failure of Seven to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this order or to exercise any rights or remedies, shall not be construed as a waiver of its right to assert any of same or to rely on any such terms and conditions at any time thereafter.
11. Severability. If any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement are held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, they are, to that extent, deemed omitted.